Tuesday, 27 September 2011

I thought I should probably update this thing just to show I'm not dead or whatever...
I've been eating Ribz a LOT and sharing them evangelically. I think Pat from Veggies wants to add them to the menu for the catering trailer, so that's cool!
Anyway, I made this Vegan Mac and Cheese today and it tastes pretty damn good. I would agree with the commenters who say the soy sauce is too much, maybe drop it down to a Tbsp rather than 1/3 cup! Also, I'll add some finely diced onion to it next time.
The main mistake with the directions as they stand on vegweb is this line:
"If you are cooking for yourself, it will last about 5 days if you eat it for all three meals of the day."
Seriously?? It didn't even last 12 hours before I scoffed it all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment